Snapchat Adds New Audience Insights for Platform Influencers
The time is now for Snapchat to regain its momentum, and it’s wasting no time in rolling out new tools to encourage both advertisers, and now influencers, to make better use of the platform.
As reported by TechCrunch (and as shown above), the new analytics data includes:
- Total Story Views – Filterable by the past week, month and year to date
- Time Spent Viewing Stories – Listed in minutes, the past week, month, and year to date
- Daily Unique Story Viewers – Including average time unique viewers spent watching and completion rates
- Audience Demographics – With gender breakdowns, age brackets, and top geographic regions
- Audience Interests – including lifestyle categories relevant to your most engaged users
It’s a major step forward for Snapchat, which has long neglected platform influencers. In fact, Snap has traditionally made a point of not treating influencers any differently to other users – but they did start to soften this stance last year with the expansion of ‘Official Stories’ to a wider range of prominent users.
Read full article here – https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/snapchat-adds-new-audience-insights-for-platform-influencers/517117/