8 Tools that Convert Your Desktop Traffic to App Downloads – completely dominates the App Store
App store optimization (ASO) is the process of optimizing apps on Google play store and Apple App store. Currently over 2 million apps are in play stores and their number is increasing with each passing day. With this overwhelming presence of apps, it a rather painstaking job to convince users to download a new app. The goal of the ASO, therefore, is to improve the ranking an app in app store search results and increase its visibility so that users can take a specific action.
If you are going to launch a new mobile app and don’t know how to optimize on Google play store and Apple App store, this article would be of great help for you. In order to succeed in this ASO game, you need a better app marketing plan with some useful tools that will help increase your app’s visibility and hence downloads.
To help you get started, I’ve put together a list of 10 mobile apps that greatly boost app downloads:
App Radar is an app marketing tool that helps you track important keywords, update metadata, localize your apps, compare previous app listing versions, and also tells you how your apps will perform in the app store searches.
- Locates app issues and provides tips to fix them
- Manage multiple localizations
- Tracks the ranking status of your App on play stores
- Checks the status of your competitors
- Manages and updates metadata
Pricing: Starting price $300 per month
Inapptics is the ultimate tool to analyze the behavior of your mobile app. It allows people to smoothly navigate through while using your app. If you are running marketing campaigns for your app and want to track its behavior and status, for example, where users are tapping, what button they are pressing etc.; then this is the best tool for you that analyzes and improves the user experience of your app.
- You can track and follow users and their navigation – what screens they visited and which buttons they pressed.
- You can set goals, track user behavior and flow in visual funnels
- Use heatmaps option to know what the user tapped and swapped
- Get the list of users and track their activities
- Get real-time analysis of user behavior
Pricing: Paid plans start at $99 per month.
If you want to create custom landing pages for your app, perform A/B testing, view real-time data reporting, and perform deep linking then this free marketing app is the best option for you. You can install or integrate into mobile apps and games via a single SDK. It will also help you improve user experience and boost revenues.
- Tracks paid, social, and organic traffic of your app
- Tracks app installs and conversions
- Tracks events and mobile attribution
- You can launch referral campaigns without changing your app
- Performs deep linking
- You can create custom landing pages for your app
Pricing: Starting at $199 per month.
Urban Airship is a powerful marketing tool that helps you get real-time customer data, maximize your app reach, increase your app engagement, get push notifications, and build high-value relationships from the moment customers download your app.
- Improves app user engagement with push notifications
- Creates mobile wallet passes
- Gets real-time customer data
- Creates & automates risk-based engagement & messaging
- Gets powerful reporting & insights
Pricing: Fee but paid plans start at $99/month.
Founded in 2010 by Bertrand Schmitt, App Annie is a solid platform for mobile app developers and marketers. It is also a potent business intelligence tool that helps in optimizing your app, test its utility and boosts downloads. With the help of this tool you can track app rank history, ratings and keyword rankings; even you can get insights into how your app, as well as your ads, are performing.
- You can track keywords rankings and competitors’ performance
- Tracks revenue, downloads, impressions, clicks etc.
- Optimizes app and maximizes revenue from advertising
- Supports multiple platforms like Facebook, iAD, Chartboost and thirty others.
Price: Contact for subscription prices.
Tune is an app store optimizing tool for developers, which was founded in 2009 to boost organic searches for app and downloads. With this tool, you can perform keyword research, track keywords performance, and monitor your competitors’ ratings and reviews.
- Performs keywords research, tracks keyword rankings and reviews downloads
- Tracks competitors’ user ranking, rating, Metadata history, and reviews
- Easy integration
- Helps you get a more holistic view of your overall app marketing strategy
Price: Contact for subscription prices.
Founded in 2013, AppTweak is one of the best ASO keywords analysis tools to improve mobile app visibility, keywords ranking on Google play store and Apple store. This makes it highly capable of increasing app downloads. This tool offers a powerful keywords analysis platform that helps discover solid keywords for your marketing strategy based on data science. In addition to that you can get daily ranking details of your keywords in multiple locations in 14 languages.
- Keywords analysis, suggestions, keywords ranking report, downloads by keywords
- Daily ranking report of the keywords and global progression
- Competition analysis, review, ratings, metadata
- Targets 70+ countries, Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Tracks daily app impressions, downloads, and revenue
- App Reviews and Rating Analysis
Price: 7-day free trial. Packages start from $59 per month.
Sensor Tower is the leading tool that helps marketers and developers find keywords for your app. Not only that it tracks app performance & rankings, measures your marketing performance with a real-time leaderboard, reviews competitor campaigns, daily downloads, revenues and tracks every move of your competitors.
- Keywords analysis, suggestions, and tracks ranking
- Tracks app downloads and revenue estimates
- Receives daily email reports
- Competitor analysis, review, what they are doing etc.
- Monitors localization efforts
Price: Packages start from $79 per month